Tour itinerary of Hoi An Tour:
After being collected from your hotel, a short bicycle competency test will be given. For those uncomfortable with a pushbike, then other methods of transport can be arranged. The tour starts by cycling along level ground to the Thu Bon River to visit a local fishing village.
Ride along country lanes at a peaceful pace viewing local life and pause to see farmers toiling in their rice fields using centuries of farming practices. Peddle your way through palm forests, across bridges, fields of water buffalo….
Take a short break in a local family at Cam Thanh Village before enjoying 1.5 hours ride on Traditional Basket Boat (round boat) in the Water Coconut Palm Forest. Learn how to sail the basket boat and spend your time to catch fishes and “purple crabs” in the Canal.
Continue to ride our bike to Tra Que Organic Vegetable Village where a large variety of vegetable are produced for the local community. At the village, you will be shown the environmentally sustainable practices which the local villagers have used for centuries and is still being used extensively today.
Visit a local family and sit down to take part in a cooking class and have lunch until return to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure
Summary of Hoi An Tour:
* Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat and join in a basket boat race
* Explore the now peaceful coconut waterways of past war
* Go to fishing and catch the crabs, coconut mussel
* Make funny tools from coconut leaf
* Return Fisherman House
* Enjoy a cooking class and lunch with soft drink
- English speaking tour Guide
- Hotel pick up and Return
- Fishing with local fisherman
- Life Jacket
- Fruits juice , mineral water and cool tissue
- Cooking class & lunch
- Travel Insurance , Personal expenses..