Laos Cooking Class is started with a visit to the major food market; explain the local produce and what it is used for. Then we’ll take you to ‘Tamarind Gardens’ to cook and eat. The cooking will be finished around 2-3 pm. Then will pick up and transfer back to hotel. Enjoy this cooking class you will enjoy the best local different dishes and food in Laos, it is very delicious and special. This trip is possible to be started in the morning or afternoon upon your request. You can join with a group or just a private cooking class which is organized for your own group only. This cooking class is also organized for the customers who are vegetarians.
Menu of Laos Cooking Class:
– Varieties of jeow: the fundamental Lao spicy dipping sauces
– Mok Pa, a popular dish of fish steamed with herbs in banana leaves
– Tamarind’s speciality: lemongrass stuffed with chicken & herbs
– Orlarm, Luang Prabang’s eggplant based specialty: delicious & unusual
– Dessert course: a surprise!
– And of course you’ll learn the art of perfecting sticky rice and its eating etiquette.
Includes: Guide/Chef, meal, printed recipes, transfers to the cooking school from town.